Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct minor mode

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct minor mode
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:51:05 -0700

It might be nice to have these solutions in one place.

I know of hideshow, hideshow-org, the email thread,
outline-minor-mode plus regexp fixes, orgstruct, orgstruct++,
orgtbl, and org-babel so far.

I guess there are several categories.  This is very rough.

  1) code folding (e.g. hiding the contents of a defun)
  2) as much of org as possible without changing the
     behavior of the mode itself too much.  plain lists and
     headlines can go inside comments or docstrings.
  3) literate programming.  compile in two steps:
     compile from org and compile to binary.