[Orgmode] Problem with org-refile

From: Martin Pohlack
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with org-refile
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:56:50 +0200

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon a problem with org-refile.

After hitting C-c C-w, the interactive prompt asks me where to refile
to.  For some reason I started scrolling in the original buffer (using
the mouse wheel) to gain some insight where to refile to.  A side effect
of the scrolling was a moving of the cursor.

After I choose the refile target, not the item of my original cursor
position was refiled but the one where I scrolled to.

I suggest to use the cursor position at the time of invoking org-refile,
not the one at the time of completing the target prompt.

Cheers,
Martin Pohlack