Re: [Orgmode] How I use org: writeup

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How I use org: writeup
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:41:34 +0800

Raffi R <address@hidden> writes:

> I've written a 1K-word intro on how I use org (for outlining and
> planning). Is there somewhere on Worg things like that go?

I think a page with your name in the users/ directory would do it.

If it's more of a tutorial, maybe org-tutorials/ can be the right
place instead.

If it covers some GTD methodoly aspects, you can create a link in
org-gtd-etc.org.

> The "testimonies" page is quite short; only a paragraph long or so for
> each testimony.

Yes - it's more a page for short testimonies.  Users' full use cases
would rather go to users/you.org.

Thanks for contributing!

--
 Bastien