[Orgmode] Automatically tag an item if direct child of a specific list

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Automatically tag an item if direct child of a specific list
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:22:06 -0500

Hello list -- here goes a quick crazy question:

Is there a way to extend org in a way that, whenever I write/add a new
item as a direct child of a Projects list, it will tag this item as
:PROJECT: automatically ? This could happen when I press enter or if I
enter the item through another command (instead of writing it directly
in the buffer -- like when refiling).

Marcelo.