Re: [Orgmode] Subfloats in LaTeX

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Subfloats in LaTeX
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:30:34 +0200

Hi Raffi,

for more complex LaTeX formatting like this, the best option
is to directly insert the correct LaTeX code into the Org file:

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{subfig}

* My test file with subfloats

\begin{figure}
  \centering
\subfloat[A gull]{\label{fig:gull} \includegraphics[width=0.3\textwidth]{gull}} \subfloat[A tiger]{\label{fig:tiger} \includegraphics[width=0.3\textwidth]{tiger}} \subfloat[A mouse]{\label{fig:mouse} \includegraphics[width=0.3\textwidth]{mouse}}
  \caption{Pictures of animals}
  \label{fig:animals}
\end{figure}

... and here continue with Org stuff.

Org will never cover the entire LaTeX formatting possibilities,
which is why it is best to resort to LaTeX directly for such stuff.

- Carsten