Re: [Orgmode] Re: Restore previous folded state of org buffer

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Restore previous folded state of org buffer
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:38:16 +0200

On Aug 3, 2009, at 7:33 AM, User wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

this is great functionality, thanks for sharing it.  I would like
to include it with Org-mode, s I need to ask:  Do you have a
copyright assignment with the FSF?  Or are you willing to sign one?

I don't have one and I doubt I'll have the time in these days to
deal with it.

Getting one takes about 5 minutes now, and 5 minutes in a few weeks.

The code is pretty trivial and short, so I think the best course
of action is that someone with proper legal status reimplements
it for org.

That is also a possibility, ok.

- Carsten