Re: [Orgmode] dvipng: -E is not a valid option

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] dvipng: -E is not a valid option
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:13:15 +0200

Actually, I have no idea, this was copied from latex2png.el.

If you remove the -E, does it still work?

- Carsten

On Aug 5, 2009, at 3:15 AM, Hsiu-Khuern Tang wrote:

Hi all,

In org.el, dvipng is called with the -E option, but I can't find out what this option does. If I call dvipng -E ... directly from the Linux shell, I get

/usr/bin/dvipng warning: -E is not a valid option [1]

--
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.