[Orgmode] Questions about lists and export to latex

From: RC
Subject: [Orgmode] Questions about lists and export to latex
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:15:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
 I have a couple of questions about lists in org-mode and exporting to latex.
I have attached a example file that illustrates this behavior.
1) When I hit tab on the last item in a list, everything until the next heading
is folded under that item. Is this expected behavior, and is there a way to turn
it off?
2) If I hit TAB after a blank line following a list, the indentation is such
that the new list (List 3 in the file below) exports as a sublist of the
preceding list. Is there a simple way to mark the end of the list?
Thanks for your help in answering thes questions.

RC

* Heading 1
  List 1
  - Item 1