[Orgmode] Timer doesn't seem to do anything

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Timer doesn't seem to do anything
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:42:25 +0100

Hi

I was just trying out the new function for setting a timer for a heading
and am wondering if I'm missing something.

I go to a heading and type C-c C-x ; or just ; from the agenda, and I
get a prompt 'Time out in (min)?'. I enter the time (to test, I used 1)
and..... nothing.

I also tried M-x org-timers-show-remaining-time and it says 'No timer
set'

So, what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks
Paul