[Orgmode] Emacs crashes when using S-TAB in drawer

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] Emacs crashes when using S-TAB in drawer
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:30:54 -0700

Hello all,

emacs crashes reproducibly when using S-Tab in an expended drawer. I've noticed this with my org-file, which is rather big. I tried to narrow it down to a minimal org file, but could not reproduce the crash. While trying to narrow things down, I noticed that drawers get corrupted when using S-Tab multiple times, looks like the :END: line goes missing.

I'm happy to provide more info if you tell me what you're looking for, but as I said, I wasn't able to create a minimal org file showing the crash. I'm wondering if anybody else has the same problems ...

Here are my versions:

Emacs version: GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2009-06-30 on LENNART-69DE564

org version: 6.269c

Cheers
Markus