Re: [Orgmode] suggestion: "native" orgmode XML export (and import?)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] suggestion: "native" orgmode XML export (and import?)
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 13:48:08 +0800

Ilya Shlyakhter <address@hidden> writes:

> That's great, thanks!  I should be able to take it from there.
> It would be great if at some point this became official, and also
> included an XML exporter and specification.

FYI, I'll upload a slightly improved version of org-export.el next week,
together with documentation on how to write an exporter.  But the basic
structure of the parsed buffer is the same, you can use it safely.

In the meantime, it would be useful to describe what kind of XML output
do you want, because "XML" does not really describe anything per se.

Best,

--
 Bastien