[Orgmode] Agenda Buffer

From: Jesus Alvarez
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda Buffer
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 03:20:34 -0700

Hello,

This is my first time ever writing to a mailing list, but it has come to
this. I am at my wits end. I "discovered" org-mode about a two months
ago and it has completely changed the way I organize things, and that is
my problem, I want to stay organized. In emacs, I have my frame
full-screen and my windows split up into four quadrants. When I activate
Agenda mode, it destroys my window configuration and I have to use
winner to get it back again, but this closes the agenda. The only option
that I know of is to reset all the windows with the agenda already
opened. So my question is, is there a way to set org-mode not to chew up
my window setup? I have a feeling this is more of a problem with emacs
than org-mode though.

Thanks!
Jesus