[Orgmode] Re: Annoying face customizations

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Annoying face customizations
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:43:15 -0400

> On Aug 14, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:
>
>> Only org-tag-alist and org-agenda-custom-commands.
>
> Do you see face information in the agenda custom commands?
> This is strange, because they are not made by parsing some buffer.
> Maybe you cut/paste some text for the custom commands from some
> fontified buffer?

Hmmm maybe.  I didn't do that intentionally. :)
I see face information in the custom commands.

C-h v org-agenda-custom-commands shows (on my workstation)

,----
| Value:
| (("s" "Started Tasks" todo
|   #("STARTED" 0 7
|     (face org-warning))
|   ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
|  ("w" "Tasks waiting on something" tags
|   #("WAITING/!" 0 9
|     (face org-warning))
|   ((org-use-tag-inheritance nil)))
|  ("r" "Refile New Notes and Tasks" tags
|   #("LEVEL=1+REFILE" 0 14
|     (face org-warning))
|   ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)))
|  ("N" "Notes" tags
|   #("NOTE" 0 4
|     (face org-warning))
|   nil)
|  ("n" "Next" tags
|   #("NEXT-WAITING/!" 0 14
|     (face org-warning))
|   nil))
`----

After clicking the _Customize_ button the values ('WAITING/!', 'NOTE',
etc) are all RED.

This only happens on my workstation.  I just don't know how to get this
to stop - it's been like this for a _long_ time (over a year?)

-Bernt