[Orgmode] Wishlist: see what I did last week in agenda view

From: Andrew Stribblehill
Subject: [Orgmode] Wishlist: see what I did last week in agenda view
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:30:46 +0100

I can almost get there; it's quite frustrating...

I am trying to concoct an agenda view in which every item that has a
clock entry or timestamp for the past week shows up -- and preferably
those for the forthcoming week. This is so I can make a weekly report
of what I've done.

The timeline view seems like it should be perfect for this but it's
only able to show the timeline for one file at a time.

How might I get this? Or if it's not easily possible, does anyone on
the list have a recipe for what they do for their weekly work log?