Re: [Orgmode] Customizing LaTeX export (Org Format Latex Header)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Customizing LaTeX export (Org Format Latex Header)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:36:03 +0800

Charles Howard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi. I'm still failing to understand how to customize latex export.

I think you are looking for `org-export-latex-classes'.

> This already seems strange because when I go to org-customize in emacs
> what I see in Org Format Latex Header, in lisp is

`org-format-latex-header' is for processing LaTeX fragments, that's why
it's in org.el rather than in org-latex.el.   For LaTeX export options,
better check the Org LaTeX group in customize:

M-x customize-group RET org-latex RET

HTH,

--
 Bastien