Re: [Orgmode] Viewing org Files on Your Phone

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Viewing org Files on Your Phone
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:55:55 +0800

Hi Ian,

this is interesting.  I think Worg should have a page for documenting
anything about Org-on-mobile, as this has been discussed in many ways
over the last couple of years.

Would you like to start feeding such a page?

If yes, either send me your username on repo.or.cz or send a .org draft
for such a page, worgers will then take care of improving it.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien