[Orgmode] Use remember to file an item to a list

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] Use remember to file an item to a list
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:10:58 +0100

Hi there,

I want to use a special org file to collect quotes. The file is special
in that it contains only a plain list. I want to use remember to quickly
file a quote to it but it seems this is not yet possible to do in
orgmode. I wonder if this feature is useful to have?

Thanks.

Leo

--
Emacs uptime: 1 day, 19 hours, 50 minutes, 24 seconds