[Orgmode] Merge tables

From: Hector Villafuerte
Subject: [Orgmode] Merge tables
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:08:40 -0600

Hi,
I've just discovered Org and are truly impressed with it; using it for
more and more tasks.

Here's what I want to do: I have 2 tables with the same number of rows
(one row per subject). I would like to make just one big table by
copying the second table to the right of the first one. This is a
no-brainer in a spreadsheet but my attempts in Org have failed. Any
ideas?

By the way, thanks for this great piece of software!
--
 hector