[Orgmode] skip-entry-if category

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] skip-entry-if category
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 03:29:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am experimenting with different custom agenda views, and this area is,
as always, excellently documented, thank you all!

However, there is one thing I am not able to figure out:

Using skipping, it is easy to limit my daily agenda to certain tags like:
(org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'notregexp ":STUDIUM:"))))

Is it possible to do the same with Categories?
I think there must be a way, but all my attempts did not work :(.

Have a nice day ;)!

Memnon