Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:05:17 -0400

waterloo <address@hidden> wrote:

> revise the lisp code of org mode .
> I think this should be fixed.

I disagree, but that is not my call: Carsten is the ultimate arbiter and
he might (or might not) decide to change the behavior. In the meantime,
instead of demanding changes, why don't you develop a solution that you
like, carry it in your tree for a while, and test it to make sure that
it not only works in this case, but also does not break *anything else*?
Then send a patch to the mailing list.