[Orgmode] Re: POLL: Change of keys to move agenda through time

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: POLL: Change of keys to move agenda through time
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:09:57 +0100

On 2009-08-25 11:59 +0100, Leo wrote:
> I like n and p to move up and down like in many other modes for
> example ibuffer, dired, Gnus etc. Changing this to be incompatible
> with other modes alienates orgmode. So I'd vote to keep current
> behaviour.
>
>> I would like to call a vote on this issue. Please weigh in. Should we
>> make this change? yes or no?
>
> NO.

Let me say a few more words.

1. I'd prefer keeping n and p as it is since it is quite standard elsewhere.

2. I don't mind changing <left> and <right> to normal cursor movement.

3. Uppercase N and P can be used to move the agenda to next and previous
   views. I like it better than M-n and M-p pair.

Hope this helps.

Leo

--
Emacs uptime: 7 days, 21 hours, 46 minutes, 45 seconds