[Orgmode] Unable to compile using Emacs 23 in Windows

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Unable to compile using Emacs 23 in Windows
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:48:34 +0100

I had everything working fine using NT Emacs v22.xxx but now that I've
completely upgraded to 23 I'm getting numerous warnings comiling org.el,
org-agenda.el,  and it just hangs on org-attach.el. Not even an error to
work with.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's silent failure :-)

I tried to redirect the errors to a text file, but it only captured the
commands, not the errors. Any suggestions?

Just my luck, everything works fine on my Linux machine, but I use org-mode
mostly on the work laptop which is Windows.

Thanks
Paul