Re: [Orgmode] Re: Refiling goes to the wrong place

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Refiling goes to the wrong place
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:55:26 +0200

On Aug 27, 2009, at 8:33 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

[long description omitted]

I'll be _really_ happy when Carsten squashes this bug :)

Well, in that case I wish you a happy day.  Lets hope that his was
the same bug that others have seen.

Thank you *very* much for your persistence and the unsurpassed clarity
of your reports - it took a mere 5 minutes to find the problem.

For those who are interested:  The cause was the outline function
outline-get-next-sibling which does only find visible siblings.
By creating an inconsistent outline state using the org-clock-goto
function, Bernt created a visible sibling among invisible ones.
This was at least part of the problem.  I hope it is fixed now.
At least, Bernt's example works now correctly.

- Carsten