[Orgmode] Feature Request: insert/delete rows in column view

From: David Bremner
Subject: [Orgmode] Feature Request: insert/delete rows in column view
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:40:37 -0300

Maybe this is difficult for reasons I don't know about, but it would
be very nice to insert and delete rows in column view. I agree that
deleting a row could kill a lot of text, but no differently than a
folded view.  For inserting, maybe below the current row. Of course
then I'll be wanting to edit structure too, move rows up and down and
change their indent level.

All the best,

David