Re: [Orgmode] Is it possible to edit Effort remotely from the Agenda?

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is it possible to edit Effort remotely from the Agenda?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:40:11 -0700

A few weeks into stable org usage (thanks again for getting Aquamacs to fix that issue) and I am starting to push past basic knowledge. I realize that there are many things that can be editing remotely from the agenda. One of the properties I most want to be able to edit is Effort. Is this possible?

If you display effort in the agenda in column view (C-c C-x C-c), you can edit
the effort by using Shift-right or Shift-left or "e".

This is working wonderfully, albeit with some lag. Thank you!

-- Michael