Re: [Orgmode] Error "while: Stack overflow in regexp matcher"

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Error "while: Stack overflow in regexp matcher"
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:26:06 +0200

Hi,

Sebastien has now (off-list) made it possible for me to
reproduce this bug.  Which is why it finally has been fixed.

- Carsten

On Jul 15, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to publish my `.emacs' file onto the Web, for interested people to
come and copy stuff they find valuable. My turn to do it.

I did that in the past with Muse, no problem.

But, now, I wanna do it with the real system... and I've always an error when
trying to publish my config file:

   "while: Stack overflow in regexp matcher".

Nothing gets published. Of course, my `.emacs' file is quite long, but that
worked within similar technology (htmlize [¹]) with Muse.

This is my simplified `dot-emacs.org' file:

#+TITLE:        Emacs Init File
#+LANGUAGE:     en

* Init File

 Here is my init file:

#+INCLUDE: "~/.emacs" src emacs-lisp

 Rather long, no?

Can anyone help me, please, suggesting me how to go one step further to the
light?

Best regards,
 Seb

[¹] Yes, I'm using the version of Carsten, being Emacs 23 user.

--
Sébastien Vauban

=======================
PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS
prof.dr. Carsten Dominik                                address@hidden
Astronomical Institute 'Anton Pannekoek'
www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik
Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam             phone
+31-20-5257477/7491
SCIENCE PARK 904, ROOM C4-106                   fax     +31-20-5257484
1098 XH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mail: PO BOX 94249, 1090GE, Amsterdam