Re: [Orgmode] Re: BUG: blank items in the agenda

From: Peter Westlake
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: BUG: blank items in the agenda
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 22:02:54 +0100

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:11 -0400, "Nick Dokos" <address@hidden>
wrote:
> Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I can't duplicate this.
> >
> > GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.16.5)
> >
> > Org-mode version 6.30c
> >

> Neither can I (same versions, more-or-less).
>
> Peter, can you check the faces? Maybe the item disappears in a
> same-color background? I get 'org-agenda-dimmed-todo-face' for your item
> and 'org-scheduled-previously' for other items (not sure why), so it's
> conceivable that a face setting is responsible.
>
> M-x describe-face while the cursor is on the appropriate text will do it
> (if you have hl-line-mode on, you may have to turn it off first).

It's org-scheduled-today, foreground DarkGreen. That's the colour it
appears
when it isn't a TODO item. It doesn't change when I add a TODO, or when
the
agenda is redisplayed with the blank line.

One reason for treating this as a bug rather than an oddity of display
is
that the apparently blank line still responds to commands, so it could
be
modified without the user knowing.

Peter.