Re: [Orgmode] Re: Error "while: Stack overflow in regexp matcher"

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Error "while: Stack overflow in regexp matcher"
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:51:00 +0200

On Sep 2, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
On Jul 15, 2009, at 11:12 AM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

I'm trying to publish my `.emacs' file onto the Web, for interested people
to come and copy stuff they find valuable. My turn to do it.

I did that in the past with Muse, no problem.

But, now, I wanna do it with the real system... and I've always an error
when trying to publish my config file:

  "while: Stack overflow in regexp matcher".

Nothing gets published. Of course, my `.emacs' file is quite long, but that
worked within similar technology (htmlize [¹]) with Muse.

[¹] Yes, I'm using the version of Carsten, being Emacs 23 user.

Sebastien has now (off-list) made it possible for me to reproduce this bug.
Which is why it finally has been fixed.

Thank you very much. This works as expected [²].

Fan-tas-tic!

Thanks for all,
 Seb

[²] The only minor thing -- this is a small detail! -- is that my buffer uses `outline-minor-mode' and Org-level-* titles in comments (based on the code of Tassilo) for enhancing the readability of any long file (here, my
   `.emacs').

While these titles are properly highlighted (other color, bigger font) when read under Emacs, they are not in the HTMLized version of the buffer.

What is the setup for getting this special fontification?
How do you activate it?  In a mode hook?

Org just sets the proper mode to get the fontification, so
I do not understand why this would not work.

- Carsten

   simply becomes:

   in HTML, while it should be fontified as the Org-level-1 face:

   (org-level-1 ((t (:foreground "cornflower blue" :weight bold
   :height 1.8 :family "Arial"))))

Sébastien Vauban