[Orgmode] Re: Release 6.30

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Release 6.30
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 22:53:14 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Sep 6, 2009, at 8:58 PM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Carsten Dominik schrieb:

The reason for this was that the last line did not have a newline after it,
because that is being removed before the regular expressions are
applied.  I have changed this now, so that the \n is still present.
Another fix would have been to make the final newline optional by
adding "?" to the regexp.
- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

sorry to come up again with this. I have lines in my org file like these (headlines only, no content):

******** TODO [#B] Heizungskeller: Abluftrohr einbauen
******** TODO [#B] Briefkasten abdichten mit transparentem Silikon
******** TODO [#B] Badewanne OG1 abdichten

Showing these in my agenda with the new "E" option results in:

******** TODO [#B] Heizungskeller: Abluftrohr einbauen
 > ******** TODO [#B] Briefkasten abdichten mit transparentem Silikon
******** TODO [#B] Briefkasten abdichten mit transparentem Silikon
 > ******** TODO [#B] Badewanne OG1 abdichten
******** TODO [#B] Badewanne OG1 abdichten

it looks like if there is no body line at all the next line appearing will be taken even if it is a headline.

- Rainer