Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 10:12:25 -0700

Carsten,

Not sure why but now I see the problem on the *other* machine
as well (the one that didn't show the problem before).  This
is 6.30d.6.g2066.  I haven't updated this machine in the last
few days.

I don't know why I didn't see it before on this machine.  Nothing
has changed.  Perhaps I didn't test it properly.  The way it shows
up is that the *first* time you load a .org file there is no
fontification.  However, every time after that it works just fine.
I suppose I had already loaded a .org file and didn't remember
so I assumed it was working fine.  Sorry about that.

Mark