[Orgmode] Re: Fwd: loading org changes faces in other modes

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Fwd: loading org changes faces in other modes
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:50:42 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bastien,

>> with all those troubles, what's the point in `org-modules' anyway?
>> Are there any benefits over plain requires in users' .emacs files
>> except the nice and explanatory customize interface?
>
> One advantage I see is that org.el can define a default set of loaded
> modules, while suggesting the user that there are many others to load.

Yes, I agree.  On the other hand a listing in the info doc's
installation section would be nearly as good as the customize interface.

Anyway, those strange fontification troubles arising when org loads
modules automatically via org-modules are definitively a bug.  Not sure
if its on our or the emacs side...

Bye,
Tassilo