AW: [Orgmode] iPhone app for Org view and capture

From: Holst Thomas (DS-ET/ECF1)
Subject: AW: [Orgmode] iPhone app for Org view and capture
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:01:28 +0200

Richard Moreland wrote:

> Here is a teaser video of the app running in the simulator:
> http://ncogni.to/mobileorg-demo1.mov

I am using org-mode for more than a year now and it changed the way I am
working a lot! I also have an iPhone and was looking for a way to work
with my org-files on the iPhone.

I can't watch the movie here at work, but I'll be a beta tester - that's
for shure!!

Thanks a lot to you and Carten for your work! It really is awsome.

Thomas