Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct and orgtbl mode inhibit TAB completion of addres

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct and orgtbl mode inhibit TAB completion of addresses in gnus
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:24:34 +0200

> On Sep 11, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote:
>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Do you have yasnippets on?
>>

>> Yes. I don't explicitly turn it on though. Also, yasnippets does not
>> make any difference. No need to turn it off.
>>
>> Can I do something to help debugging this problem?
>
> If you are in such a line and have turned off orgstruct-mode and orgtbl-mode,
> Please do `C-h k TAB' to find out what function is bound to TAB in the absence
> of orgstruct-mode.  The do the same for `C-h k C-i'
>
> What do you get?

* YASNIPPETS ON, ORG ON

  C-h k TAB

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Couldn't find documentation
      for orgtbl-hijacker-command-102")
      signal(error ("Couldn't find documentation for
orgtbl-hijacker-command-102"))
      error("Couldn't find documentation for %s" orgtbl-hijacker-command-102)
      Info-goto-emacs-command-node(orgtbl-hijacker-command-102)
      Info-goto-emacs-key-command-node([tab])
      call-interactively(Info-goto-emacs-key-command-node nil nil)

  C-h k C-i

    TAB runs the command orgtbl-hijacker-command-103, which is an interactive
Lisp
    function.

    It is bound to TAB.

    (orgtbl-hijacker-command-103 arg)

    In tables, run `orgtbl-tab'.
    Outside of tables, run the binding of `     ' or `[(tab)]'.

This seems to be the right track. `C-i' completes addresses, TAB does
not.

I found, that turning of yasnippets works, too. Sorry. I just can't get
both, yasnippets _and_ orgstruct++/orgtbl, to work in those `To:', `Cc:'
and `Bcc:' lines.

  Sebastian