[Orgmode] Percent completion colour disappeared

From: Melton Low
Subject: [Orgmode] Percent completion colour disappeared
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:37:51 -0600

Hi,

I may have found a problem with colouring of percent completion. The
percent completion is coloured green for completed headline and red
for uncompleted headline. This worked fine if the org file was opened
in the original frame emacs was started with. If you kill the org
buffer and reload the org file in a new frame it reverted to black.
The same occurred if you simply load the buffer into a new frame.

I can reproduce it with Emacs 23.1.1 and latest build from source. I
am also using the latest git pull of org-mode. Attached is my test
file.

Mac OS X 10.5.8 Intel
Emacs 23.1.1 and Emacs 23.1.50 (latest cvs build)
Org-mode (latest build from git repo)

Mel