Re: [Orgmode] org-babel

From: Jörg Hagmann
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:19:19 +0200

Sorry for the question below. I needed "require 'date'"; maybe a first example not needing to load anything would avoid this kind of noise.

In any case, thanks a lot for this tool!

Cheers, Jörg

Jörg Hagmann wrote:
Thank you, David and Carsten.

Now it works with shell scripts.

With Ruby, I get:
Source block produced no output (Using the first example from the manual)

Ruby versions 1.8.6 on the Mac, 1.8.7 on ubuntu.

?

Thanks, Jörg

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Jörg,

you need to have the contrib/lisp directory of Org on your load path.

- Carsten