Re: [Orgmode] Documentation wishlist items

From: timetrap
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Documentation wishlist items
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:04:42 -0400

Configuration through dialectic. I like it.

Why not start a thread, and have an experienced user teach a newbie
how to get this org-mode thing working.

The only portion of the thread that would be published would be from
the two users, and the rest of the list could inject comments into the
thread as the users go about the business of building a config.

I'll be the newbie. We are good for something after all.

-Joseph Kern