Re: [Orgmode] Possibly a feature request - inline tasks without arrows?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Possibly a feature request - inline tasks without arrows?
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:20:20 +0100

Hi Paul,

how about an example and a proposed output?

- Carsten

On Sep 17, 2009, at 5:35 PM, Paul Mead wrote:

I've finally 'got' inline tasks and found that they solve a problem
which I've been putting up with for some time :-)

The only downside is the arrows that are inserted when I export.

I'm using org in this case to contain a running set of meeting minutes
which also feed into my agenda. After each monthly meeting, I export to text and pdf for publication to the attendees. Inline tasks work so much better in this context than normal todos, but the arrows are wasteful of
page width in pdf and just silly in ascii
(/rightarrow/rightarrow/rightarrow)

I am manually editing the .txt and .tex files to remove them using query replace, but would love to be able to set org-inlinetask-export to "noarrow"
instead.

Is this possible, or is there another way I haven't thought of to make
this easier?

Thanks
Paul