[Orgmode] Html Export and Containers

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [Orgmode] Html Export and Containers
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:52:12 +0100

As part of my "Using org on Mobile Devices" worglet, I want to try and explain how to use style sheets to present different formatting depending on a mobile device.

However, I can't find any documentation about org's default export format, in terms of how the html is contained in divs, etc. There was a disussion a while back at http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg11661.html , but I can find anything in the org manual.

If the documentation doesn't exist and someone can point me at the relevant bit of lisp code where it's defined, I promise to submit a patch documenting it:)

Ian.