[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.856.ga70c); Reme

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.856.ga70c); Remember templates fail to file to tasks with a todo keyword
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:10:32 +0200

Samuel Wales schrieb:
Confirmed.  I actually reported this a while ago.

In my case it was a blank that stopped working as a target when it got
a todo kw.

In addition to making remember templates ignore todo kw, IMO it would
be useful to allow an org ID as a target.  This would allow accurate
target selection.

maybe for max flexibility one could define a variable for a regex for text to be "excluded" when searching the target line when saving the template. The regex could include keywords and whatever else is considered non essential.

Rainer