[Orgmode] problem with remote tables

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [Orgmode] problem with remote tables
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:21:19 +0200

Hi!

I (or current org-mode) seem to have a problem with remote tables.

A table summing up a few numbers from remote tables stopped working yesterday
with current git-orgmode.

A minimal example for the beheaviour I see is given below:

| total | gefahren | remote(OTHER, Kosten) | pro Tag |   |
|       | Kosten   |                       | pro Tag |   |
|-------+----------+-----------------------+---------+---|
#+TBLFM: @1$3=remote(OTHER,@2$2)

#+TBLNAME: OTHER
| Manufaktur T50 |     |
|                | 100 |

I expected to see 100 in the field with formula  @1$3=remote(OTHER,@2$2),
but it seems to include field 2,2 of the upper table, so the "remote" part is
ignored.

Did usage of remote tables change? If so, I  could not find it in the
documentation.

Thank you in advance
detlef