Re: [Orgmode] Re: problem with remote tables

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: problem with remote tables
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:59:03 +0100

Hi Detlef,

I went back to Emacs 22.2 and tried to reproduce it there - without success.
So, I am closing this thread...

- Carsten

On Sep 21, 2009, at 7:03 PM, Detlef Steuer wrote:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:13:12 +0100
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Detlef,

this works fine for me under both Emacs 22.1.1 and 23.1.50.1.

It doesn't work for emacs 22.2.1. 22.1.1 worked here, too.
In the meantime I upgraded to 23.1.x and ererything works well again.

Not really solved, but probably not worth any more time.

Detlef

Did anyone else try to reproduce this problem?

- Carsten