[Orgmode] Re: Is it possible to show an agenda item only if it's due?

From: PT
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Is it possible to show an agenda item only if it's due?
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:50:51 +0000 (UTC)

Matt Lundin <mdl <at> imapmail.org> writes:

> One recommendation:
>
> Create an ":EVENING:" tag and filter it out in the agenda. Or,
> optionally, create custom agenda commands for day and evening agendas
> that pull up different results based on tags.

This wouldn't work, because I have lots of different such times during the day
which cannot be grouped into 2-3 main categories.

4pm was only an example. It can be any other time during the day and I only
want those items to appear when their time is due.

It would be nice if org handled a category or something which I could add
to the task and it would affect its display on the agenda.