[Orgmode] Weekly review of completed actions

From: Kevin Chow
Subject: [Orgmode] Weekly review of completed actions
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:30:20 -0700

After long searching I've decided that org-mode will be my productivity tool of choice. I'm actually learning emacs just so I can use org-mode and right now I'm a bit of a newb.

My question is how do I process my todo list in a way that I can mark something as done or archived or something and then have it not show up in my normal view and instead go into a list of completed actions. I'm sure there's an easy way to do this but I'm still new enough not to know what it is. Thanks in advance for your help!

~Kevin