[Orgmode] Re: Weekly review of completed actions

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Weekly review of completed actions
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:53:14 -0400

Kevin Chow <address@hidden> writes:

> After long searching I've decided that org-mode will be my productivity
> tool of choice. I'm actually learning emacs just so I can use org-mode
> and right now I'm a bit of a newb.
>
> My question is how do I process my todo list in a way that I can mark
> something as done or archived or something and then have it not show up
> in my normal view and instead go into a list of completed actions. I'm
> sure there's an easy way to do this but I'm still new enough not to
> know what it is. Thanks in advance for your help!

http://orgmode.org/manual/Agenda-commands.html#Agenda-commands

By default, completed items will not show up in your todo list.

You can, however, see completed items at any time:

   1. By pressing "l" in the daily/weekly agenda view (and, optionally
   "v a" or "v A" to include archived items).

   2. By doing a TODO search for "DONE" items. (C-c a T DONE)

You can also create custom agenda commands for a variety of scenarios.

- Matt