[Orgmode] Re: Export bug: _{ chars in enough headlines, pdflatex export

From: Jeff Kowalczyk
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Export bug: _{ chars in enough headlines, pdflatex export fails
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:41:36 +0000 (UTC)

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos <at> hp.com> writes:
> I don't understand why you need open braces in your headlines
> at all - can't you just get rid of them?

Hi Nick. I'm all set, I did remove brackets and underscores from headlines in
this one large document. Now that I know about it, I won't use the characters in
future things that might become headlines, like git commit messages.

FWIW, A double-underscore could reasonably be encountered by users writing
headlines about programs. This thread is helpful documentation for that
scenario.

Thanks,
Jeff