Re: [Orgmode] to bookmarks

From: Andreas Burtzlaff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] to bookmarks
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 20:35:08 +0200

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
andrea Crotti <address@hidden> wrote:

> Bookmarks from org-mode:
>
>    I insert many many links inside my orgmode but sometimes I would also like
> to have them in my
> browsers (safari and firefox sometimes).
>
>    Is there already something working out of the box?

How about exporting the org file to html and open that with your
browser?
Perhaps create a sparse tree for all links in the file first, e.g.:

(defun ab-org-sparse-tree-show-links ()
  (interactive)
  (org-occur org-any-link-re))

and then only export the visible content using C-c C-e v h

Andreas

P.S. I planned such a feature for Fireforg but haven't implemented it
yet; partly because I haven't figured out how to filter and export an
org-file structure to xml in a customizable way, without reinventing
the wheel.