Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel: interactive terminal support

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel: interactive terminal support
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:55:04 -0400

Benjamin Andresen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey Dan,
>
> Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Benny,
>>
>> This looks very interesting and I think it's extremely likely that we'll
>> want to include your code -- thanks very much. Having said that, I'm
>> being a bit dense: would you mind expanding a bit on what this currently
>> does, and what it has the potential to do?
>
> All it currently does it show you a terminal which gets the source
> code block send to. Just like an inferior process.

Hi Benny,

Thanks a lot for that, it looks really promising. Do you want to create
a branch in a publicly accessible org-mode repo containing your
additions?  I've created an org mode fork for org-babel development at

git://repo.or.cz/org-mode/babel.git

webpage

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/babel.git

which you could use (I'll send you the admin password offline so you can
give yourself push rights).

Dan