Re: [Orgmode] New footnote with folded footnote section

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New footnote with folded footnote section
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:10:38 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Sep 27, 2009, at 11:07 PM, Matt Lundin wrote:

Hi Carsten,

I have org-footnote-section set to "Footnotes." If I insert a new
footnote while...

1. the "* Footnotes" tree already exists and

2. the "* Footnotes" tree is folded

...the footnote definition label is inserted, but the "* Footnotes"
subtree remains folded and the cursor jumps to the "* Footnotes"
headline rather than the definition line.

I've tried using org-reveal (C-c C-r) to open the "Footnotes" section,
but nothing happens. I've tried typing C-c C-c to go back to the
footnote, but since the cursor is on a headline, the result is a tag
prompt. When I hit TAB to cycle, the cursor remains on the headline.

Thanks for your help.
Matt