[Orgmode] Re: LaTeX export - customize own class

From: henry atting
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: LaTeX export - customize own class
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:32:48 +0200

On Di, Sep 29 2009, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2009, at 4:41 PM, henry atting wrote:
>
>> I am trying to customize the orgmode export to the LaTeX class `play`
>> A first level heading will then become the LaTeX \speaker{}, the text
>> under this heading will become the text the speaker says. No problem
>> so
>> far, but some questions remain:
>>
>> - How can I prevent the export function from creating a titlepage
>> and a
>>  table of contents?
>
>    #+TITLE:
>
> with no title specified will turn off the title.

> will turn off the table of contents.

Ah, I did know it already but forgot it. I ordered `Improve Your Memory
in 600 Days' right away.

>> - Most important: Every header is provided with a label. How can I
>>  supress this?
>
> You cannot, really.
> However, I have just added a new hook, org-export-latex-final-hook.
> You could use it to test if the class is "play", and if yes, run through
> the buffer and remove all labels.
>
>> - Finally, is it possible to automatically insert something *after*
>>  \begin{document}, something like \begin..\end{play}?
>
> You could also use the hook to do this.

I pulled the newest git version, reloaded org.el  and tried to load the hook
with

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'org-export-latex-final-hook)

but when I am trying to export an org file to LaTeX I get an error message:

run-hooks: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-export-latex-final-hook

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de