Re: [Orgmode] Re: Filtering the global todo list in a custom agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Filtering the global todo list in a custom agenda
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:51:22 +0200

On Sep 30, 2009, at 8:20 PM, PT wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

The todo agenda is not very good in matching. Better to use the tags-
todo view, but specify no tags, onlt a todo match after the slash:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(("h" "Agenda and todo"
        ((agenda "")
         (tags-todo "/-test")))))

The problem with tags-todo it also shows the TODO items with active
timestamps, but I don't want them there (they show up in the agenda
block), that's why I have org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date set to t.

And that's why I tried to filter alltodo, because tags-todo ignores
this setting. :(

No reason not to smile :-)

   (setq org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t)

HTH

- Carsten